Houma Family Law Attorney
“I can handle both legal aspects of your case and about the well-being of your children. You can count on me to handle every aspect of your divorce or family law case with honesty and integrity.” – Attorney Damon Baldone
Being caught in the middle of a marriage that’s breaking up can be overwhelming and stressful. The good news is, you don’t have to go through it alone.
At the law firm of Damon J. Baldone & Associates in Louisiana, our Houma family law lawyer has 20 years of family law experience and prepares every case for the possibility of trial. Mr. Baldone understands the high stakes in divorce, and he is here to provide the high-quality legal counsel you need to protect your relationship with your children and preserve your personal assets.
We handle all types of divorce and family law matters, including:
- Child custody and visitation agreements
- Child support calculations and enforcement
- Spousal support/alimony disputes
- Modifications to existing court orders
- Property divisions for bank accounts, retirement accounts, and other community property
- Adoptions or name changes
- Premarital agreements/prenups
Our missions is to always seek a just result for our clients, putting their interests first and seeking the best outcome possible for them. We strongly believe in treating every person with honesty and integrity. Plus, we never promise what we can’t deliver.